ECOSAFE is a liquid disinfectant that is organic, nontoxic, biodegradable and safe for use on all hard surfaces. Our electrochemical activation takes a brine water, sends it through a chamber and adds electricity. This reaction causes the saltwater to be separated into an anolyte solution and a catholyte solution.

The anolyte solution is made up mostly of hypochlorous acid (HOCl) and water. The hypochlorous acid acts as a disinfectant and is the same chemical produced in our own bodies by white blood cells to attack pathogens.

ECOSAFE replaces chlorine disinfectants and other oxidizing disinfectants. Because ECOSAFE is made up of naturally occurring substances, it is nontoxic (EPA rating of lowest possible toxicity equivalent of nontoxic). ECOSAFE is also noncorrosive, nonflammable, sustainable and ready to use out of the bottle. Storage and spilling are not an issue since there are no harsh chemicals. No masks, gloves, or special equipment is required to use ECOSAFE. ECOSAFE naturally breaks down into a saltwater solution after degrading, which is harmless to the environment, humans and other warm-blooded animals.


ECOSAFE can be used by consumers in their homes, as well as in the healthcare, food services, janitorial services, water reclamation, cruise lines, livestock and poultry, childcare centers and gym industries. ECOSAFE’s lack of toxicity makes it completely harmless and environmentally friendly, while its powerful disinfectant allow ECOSAFE to be highly effective in antimicrobial care.

How does ECOSAFE stack up against other disinfectants?